[Continued from the prior entry by the same name. Please read that before continuing.]
I glanced at the mirror across from his bed, and looked at myself. It was funny, if it wasn't for my change of scenery, I really could have been just sitting on my bed at home. I looked exactly the same as I always do, give or take a few red marks on my neck from being bitten. Whatever, cool. I could deal with this.
He walked into the room, and touched my hair. "Dry enough? Nah, dry it off a bit more." I took the towel away from my body, and tossed it over my head, scrubbing fervently. When I was done, I dropped the towel to the ground and laid down beside him in his bed. God, how I love the feeling of skin against skin. Warm, firm, and soft. Incredible. As I laid with him, we kissed. It wasn't a carnal, destructive, pervasive kiss. It was just a kiss, nothing "vanilla" or "fetish" about it. Simply a kiss. We continued to make out for some time, my ass in his hands, and my chest against his. Every so often he would lean down to bite my neck, and I would in turn place small kisses on his shoulder. I was in heaven. (As much as I love being tossed around, there's something satisfying about just being there every once in a while, and not having to worry about who's playing what roles.) He pulled me on top of him, and we continued to-- well-- molest each other. He gave me permission to go ahead, and I positioned him at my entrance before slowly easing myself onto him. He groaned and told me that I was the tightest pussy he'd had in years. I winced, and he looked at me questioningly.
"What's wrong?"
"It hurts sir."
"For real?"
"Yes, for real. It hurts."
"When was the last time you fucked like this?"
"Over a year ago sir."
He chuckled, and just laid there for me, while I slowly gyrated my hips, allowing myself to get used to having a cock inside of me for the first time in what felt like a lifetime. I'd never experienced being on top before, and this was new for me. I had always been the bottom during sex, and as much as I preffered it, this experience wasn't a bad one what so ever. I kissed his chest, his shoulders, his neck, and his lips. I moved my body in the only ways I could think of. (I don't watch porn, so being in this sort of position was extremely confusing. I didn't really have any idea what to do with myself.) He put both of his hands around my neck, and squeezed. I felt myself trying to cough, and saw my vision begin to fade. Right as I thought I was going to collapse, he did it again. I felt the tip of his cock grinding against my deepest wall, and I just started raising and lowering myself while moving my hips in an almost circular motion. It felt delicious, and I never wanted it to stop. The risk of this behaviour is that I'm not on birth control, and I wasn't about to put a halt on things for the sake of putting on a condom. He knew this, and eventually pulled me off of him.
"Bend over the bed. Ass in the air, back arched. Spread your ass cheeks." I did so, and I felt him line up his cock with my asshole. I winced in preparation for the pain I knew that I was about to experience. He pressed into me, and slowly moved himself in and out of my hole. He pulled out, groaned, and instructed me to hold myself in that position. He slipped in one more time, and pulled out before I heard the button being pressed on his camera. "Do you want to see what I did?" "Yes sir." I mumbled, my face pressed into the sheets of his bed. "Look." I turned my face towards the display on his camera, and couldn't believe my eyes. My ass was gaping open. Maybe not as much as some of those-- erm-- photographs one sees on the Internet. But there was definitely a gape, and I groaned with the realization. He lined back up with my asshole, and pushed forward. I moaned in pain, and he stopped moving. (Why? I assume to give me a chance to readjust.) Fuck that. I didn't want him to need to keep being so gentle with me. I pressed my ass back towards him, and fucked myself for a moment on his prick. He laughed, and I felt him move forward. He suddenly grabbed a fistful my hair and began fucking me slowly, tugging on my hair until I was standing up in front of him, my back arched, and my face just below his. He bit my neck, and continued driving himself into my asshole. This is, I think, my new favourite position. I love the feeling of control that he had over me, and the soreness from my hair being pulled with such strength was amazing. He pulled out of my ass, and pushed me to the floor, sticking his cock in my mouth almost instantly. I sucked on him, cringing a bit from the flavour of my own shit on his dick. After a few moments of this, he dragged me back towards his bed, and told me to suck his dick in that position. I had six minutes to make him cum, or else I would be punished.
I almost laughed in his face, he and I had already discussed his power of not cumming until he was good and ready. I didn't assume that I'd be able to do jack shit, but I got to work anyway. If I was going to be punished, I might as well enjoy the flavour of his cock in my mouth while I could. As he timed me, I continued to just enjoy having his dick. I love sucking cock more than anything in the world, and so I simply took it all in. I fucked him a bit with my throat before he called time, and I looked up at him. He smiled and told me my choices for punishment. I could either be spanked with the paddle thirty times, or spend some time licking his asshole and only get ten.
Normally I would never, ever have wanted to rim someone. Ever. It's something that I hadn't tried, and really didn't want to do. But, I know myself, and I know that I can not handle extreme pain, at least not at this point in my life. I agreed to eat his ass, and he lifted his legs, prompting me to get to work. I did, and I tried to be eager about it. The flavour was bitter, and I just wanted to get it done, and get to the rest of my punishment. I licked his ass, and even tried to press my tongue against his sphincter. If I was going to be back here, I was at least going to do it right. After some time, he moved himself, and told me to kneel.
I saw him grab the paddle, and I closed my eyes, and pressed my face to the floor. "You're going to count out each one, and say 'Thank you Master'. Ready?" "Yes sir."
Twack!
Jesus Christ Almighty! These strokes of the paddle were nothing like I had gotten used to before. They were far more harsh, and stung to the point where tears instantly sprung to my eyes.
"One. Thank you, Master!"
Twack!
Ughh. I moaned and tried to become invisible. My knees were pressed tightly to my chest, and my face was absolutely smushed to the floor.
"Two! Thank you, Master."
Twack!
Mm. Pain, so much pain.
"Ahhh! Thr-three. Thank you, Master..."
Four, five, six.
I bit my lip and tried not to scream. More than once I lifted my hand to try to protect my sore ass, and was quickly told to put it back on the floor.
Stroke seven was a gift. It wasn't hard, or painful what so ever, and I practically cried from the relief the cool wood gave my ass.
Eight. Nine. Ten. God damn! My now, I could feel the heat coming from my ass, and I was groveling and whimpering into the floor. My body was shaking relentlessly, and I just wanted it to be over.
Eleven. Twelve.
These were cruel. I screamed and plead. I thanked him over, and over again, and tears were quickly coming out of the corner of my eyes. He lifted my face, and pressed his dick into my mouth. I jumped at the chance to pacify myself with it, and I suckled on him until he grabbed my chin and jerked himself off into my mouth, shooting onto my face before sticking his cock all the way into the back of my throat. Some of his cum dribbled down my chin, and I gagged a bit on the spunk that was being shot straight into my stomach. "Clean yourself up, and get dressed." I licked at my face, and wiped myself off before nabbing my clothes, and getting situated. He handed me my glasses, and then I followed him out of the house and into the car. He thrust a bottle of water at me, and I eagerly accepted. My throat was already beginning to hurt, and I could feel the sting on my ass as I sat down in the seat.
We didn't talk the whole way home. I couldn't think of anything to say. I was just... Spent. I didn't want to talk, and I think he knew that. He turned on some music, and I just let my mind wander away. When he dropped me off at my house, I said my thank-yous, and sprinted to my room. I stripped naked, and curled up in my sheets. I just wanted to be left alone. I texted him another thank you, and fell asleep, trying not to cry from the swelling in my throat, and the pain covering my ass.
-Violet
You continue to amaze me, young lady. Well done, especially taking the ass to mouth treatment so well, and your first rimming! Congrats, you've managed to capture the erotic, sensual, and disgustingly perverse in wonderful detail. I love it.
ReplyDeleteAwh! I just realized that you had commented on this! Why, thank you, Sir Flagg. :] I'm delighted that you think so highly of me. Please continue to provide any imput you can. I love getting feedback!
ReplyDelete