Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 25: I'm no Extrovert

Day 25: How open are you about your kinks?

I would be a huge liar if I said that I was completely open about my kinks in my day-to-day life, but it's not because I'm ashamed, or even bothered by my interest in the darker side of the sexual world. It's just basic modesty. Honestly, I don't really want my vanilla friends telling me about every detail of their sex life, so I don't tell them any details of mine. I'm open about talking about it, when people ask, but thus far people have only ever asked me online. I don't exactly exude "kinkster" vibes in my daily life, and I don't really think that people gauge me as being anything remotely close to slutty or submissive when they meet me. I'm quiet, a bit overly polite, a tad socially awkward, and easily embarrassed, but I don't think that it particularly sets me apart from the rest of humanity.

But I digress, I am open about my kinks, if asked, but I don't make a point of sticking my beliefs and experiences in the faces of everyone I meet.

-Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment