I don't think that there's much left in the BDSM world that I don't understand, I mean-- My kinks aren't all that "normal" themselves-- so I tend to at least figure out why people are into the things that they are into. Feet, homo-eroticism, blood, race-play-- All things that I don't enjoy, but that I understand the reasoning behind. I know, however, that this topic is something that is meant to be hard, and is meant to push me to write something, anything.
I'm curious about fear play. I have so many fears-- Some superficial and easy to manage, and some disturbingly real. Painful, heavy, burdening fears that strike me in the pit of my stomach. I'm curious about exploring this with a partner, and I'm interested in seeing how strong my psyche can be.
-Violet.
I'm curious about fear play. I have so many fears-- Some superficial and easy to manage, and some disturbingly real. Painful, heavy, burdening fears that strike me in the pit of my stomach. I'm curious about exploring this with a partner, and I'm interested in seeing how strong my psyche can be.
-Violet.
No comments:
Post a Comment