Saturday, December 4, 2010

"Too Vanilla"

Ethan's worried that he's "too vanilla".
He always asks "Is this okay with you? Should I be doing something else?"
He doesn't think that I can be okay with just curling up on the couch and watching TV.

Honestly, last night he saved me from my own mind. I was going stir-crazy and insane in my loneliness when he came to get me, and I couldn't have appreciated it more. I'd already tried everything to pull me out of my haze, but it just wasn't working. I'd burned myself, I'd tried talking with family, I'd tried reading, IMing, listening to music, but nothing was working to keep me away from the back of my mind.

He picked me up, and ran over to Subway to grab himself some food. (I, personally, could not have eaten if I tried, my mind and stomach were both in a tangle.) He gave me some purple Mardi-Gras beads that he had gotten earlier in the fall, and a pen that writes in (the most awesome) purple ink. Heh heh, this man dotes and feeds upon my obsession with purple in the most wonderful ways. After that, we just drove to his house, and discussed our mutual dislike of Christmas and it's gaudy decorations-- Believe me, I can complain for forever about Christmas.

When we got in the house, we turned on the TV, and I curled up next to him while he ate, and then we curled up together for a long while, watching stupid evening shows, and commenting on my boob adoration. He gets so funny, sometimes "Are you okay with this?", and "am I too vanilla for you?" I don't know how to explain to him that I love just laying like that, and I love that I can share my kinky side with him without being balked at, and I love that the age difference between us is so vast, and yet we like spending time together so much. Sure, sometimes I wish that there was a more dominant or sadistic side to him-- But it doesn't mean that I'm going to try to change him at all.

The clothes slowly started coming off, and when we got to the point where I was topless, and curled up against him with his cock pressed against my hip, we decided to move it to the bedroom. While he was turning on some light, I stripped down to nothing and slid into bed beside him, curling up in the crook of his arm and then, when he pulled his pants off completely, sliding down to suck on his cock for a few minutes while he wrapped his hand in my hair. I went back to cuddling with him, and he got up to grab a condom, sliding it on before coming over and sliding in me from behind while I laid down with my hands braced against the wall, he started fucking me, and again-- The moans of "daddy" just couldn't help escaping my lips. Everything just felt so good, and I assume it did for him too as he buried himself into me and came before turning over and laying beside me breathing deeply, and sighing "It just felt too good." I like hearing that, I like when men cum because I feel good. I like that a lot.

I curled up on his bed for a while, tossing his blankets over me, and waiting while he went around the house gathering our clothes. He slid into bed beside me for a moment and just held me while I laid there. I eventually got up, put my clothes back on, and he drove me home despite my whining about not wanting to go.

It was a good evening, no matter how worried about our conflicting natures he is. I had a great time, and I'm hoping he did too.

Thank you, Ethan. I appreciate it.

-Violet.

3 comments:

  1. It's the moment in your stories when you cry out 'Daddy' that makes my dick hard. I don't know why. I'd never though of this as any kind of fantasy.

    How old does someone need to be, to be your 'daddy'? I'm 40. Will that do?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain,

    I've taken to crying out "Daddy" a lot lately. Actually, I've a post scheduled wherein the daddy is really only 26. I'd say a 40 year old can most certainly be "Daddy". :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you let me be your virtual 'Daddy'. You've seen my words. Words are fun and harmless. I think we might like it, maybe. captain.shame@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete