Friday, July 9, 2010

Dare ya'.

So, this isn't really kinky, but it was a good time, so I feel like talking about it.

This evening I went to the mall with a couple of friends, and while we were shopping around, we all spotted some men's underwear with superhero themes to them. Personally, I'm a classic heroes girl, and I was essentially getting very jealous of those who carry dicks. Girls can like comic books too!

"I dare you to buy some." a friend of mine piped up. I agreed, grabbed a pair of Batman briefs, some Justice League boxer-briefs, a pair of Superman boxer-briefs and went into the dressing rooms to try them on. The clerk who handed me my garment number looked at what was in my hand and just straight-up laughed. I went into the room, and tried them on, and decided on the Batman ones. Batman is the best, and the briefs were the only way that the penile-area on the boxers would fit me (I essentially just bought size smalls, so that they were tight everywhere, instead of being all roomy where my lack-of-cock is).

Upon deciding on my briefs, I went to look at tank tops. I decided that if I were going to buy some funky undies, they were going to become my summer pajamas. I found a grey tank top that had some yellow stitching and detail on it, which matched the theme of the underwear perfectly, so I nabbed them, and went back to the dressing rooms to try them on. The shift had changed, and the woman in the fitting area wouldn't allow me to bring the men's garment into the fitting rooms, so I decided to just pay for the clothes, and leave. The tank top ended up being a little loose, but c'est la vie!

Needless to say, I couldn't wait to get home. Plus, it's really a comfy outfit!

-Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment