Thursday, July 29, 2010

Howdy, y'all.

Hola there, my splendid amigos. I just dropped by to give everyone an update as to why I haven't been blogging lately (or checking my e-mail, or IMing). Due to my fantastic luck, my computer has been raped by a virus, and I do not think that it will be up and running for quite a while. This is alright, because nothing very interesting has been happening lately (well, things have happened. Just nothing that I feel can go on this blog.) The moment anything interesting happens, I promise I will be up n' blogging. :D The library doesn't block Blogger, and I can write blogs in a notebook, and then type them up when I'm at the library. It'll be annoying, and probably more complicated than I'd like it to be, but-- eh-- what can I do? Nothing. Exactly.

Well, that's my update for now. I'll be comin' back around once something cool or blog-worthy happens.

-Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment