I've got nothin'.
Absolutely nothing.
I'm shooting from the hip, on this entry. Normally I have some idea of what I want to write about, even if it is an extremely vague idea. This time, all I can say is that I don't have anything to write about. Nothing interesting has been going on in my neck of the woods, which isn't really surprising seeing as I'm working 40-hour weeks, sleeping my ass off, and keeping to myself after a particularly troublesome past few weeks. I've been a little put-off, and I don't really desire much human interaction as of late.
Normally I have something to talk about, something to bitch about, or something to write about. Currently, I have none of the above. I may write a post later on about some politics, but other than that, I've still got nothing.
I want to write in this blog a minimum of at least twice a week. This isn't a hard standard, and there's really no reason for it other than if I don't continue writing, I'll fall out of the habit and never pick it back up. The last post I entered was written on the 13th, and this being the 17th, I thought I needed to write *something*, even if it isn't directly interesting or kink-related.
So, I'm going to go off, find a notebook, and start brainstorming ideas. I'm not expecting anything kinky to be happening for a while, so I figure that I should probably come up with some more issue-based, or personally-based things to write about. I'll keep a notebook of possible subject areas, and I promise that I will actually start having some things to say that are mildly interesting. I PROMISE!
Clearly, I love you all.
-Violet.
P.S.: If you have anything you'd like me to write about, or any ideas for future posts, put something in the comments, and I'll be sure to get around to it eventually!
No comments:
Post a Comment