
(Image source: "King Sol" by Carolyn Weltman)
"I leaned forward, kissing her lips as his arm slipped itself around my waist. I gently placed my hand on her thigh and it felt as if I had been hit with a jolt of electricity. Mind numb, body shaking with desire, and lips pressed firmly against hers, I wrapped my other arm around his neck, pulling his sweaty form into our mix as I guided my fingers through her technicolor hair. The adrenaline I was experiencing was dizzying, and all I wanted was to have my lips pressed against another aspect of her anatomy I witnessed her red-polished nails slip onto my chest, and the pair of them pushed me flat on my back with a vulturous gleam in their eyes..."
This week's FFF was trickier for me than last week's, for some reason. Inspired by the "dream-like" qualities that the image seems to hold, I just found myself writing. This week, I had a better grasp of the word-limits, though I still found myself ending with exactly 127 words.
-Violet.
This week's FFF was trickier for me than last week's, for some reason. Inspired by the "dream-like" qualities that the image seems to hold, I just found myself writing. This week, I had a better grasp of the word-limits, though I still found myself ending with exactly 127 words.
-Violet.
Nice imagery of building and overwhelming desire. Cries out, gimme gimme
ReplyDeleteVultures? I'd love to be a prey like that!! Good take on the pic. :)
ReplyDeleteVery nicely done indeed. "Vulturous gleam" is definitely a phrase I'd never think of using. Glad to have you return this week!
ReplyDelete-- PB