Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Boredom

Boredom can lead to strange things happening. Strange things, like me deciding to experiment with my vibrator up my ass. Normally, I wouldn't attempt this, but I just felt as though it was a good idea. Don't ask me why-- I won't be able to explain.

I grabbed my vibrator from it's hiding place, and spread a towel down on my bed before getting in on my hands and knees. I ripped open a small package of lube, and deposited some onto my ass. Turning on the vibrator, I let the thing run against my asshole for a few seconds before pressing slowly. The lube allowed the device to enter me without much of an issue, but at the point were my vibrator begins to expand (about two inches down the shaft), I decided that, even with lube, it wasn't going to happen. What was in me felt great, though, I could feel the vibrations against the wall of my perineum, and it was just... Different. I wouldn't say that it felt good, or bad-- Just strange. Unwilling to push my toy in any further, I just fooled around like that for a moment before removing the fake cock, and washing it completely clean.

I was just bored.
-Violet.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I followed your link here from your fetlife profile.
    it will just take a little more time. Since you've stated that you enjoyed what you were able to feel before it became too painful, you need to practice more. I'd imagine with a regular dilation routine not only will you be able to take your whole vibrator with little effort, and with the right training you'll soon be able to accommodate any manner of objects, including a good, old-fashioned, anal fist fuck.

    At least, that's what we'd work on if you were _my_ dirty little fuck toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mommasboy, thanks for the comment. I actually have a friend who doesn't want me to take part in any sort of anal except for when I'm with him. I'm not sure how it's going to work out, but I'll be sure to let everyone know. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd second the practice, practice, practice idea - but your friend wanted anal monogamy complicates things. Hell, not even monogamy, he wants exclusive rights to your back door over even toys. He'd better give it lots of attention if that's the case!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, we'll see how that ends up going. I'm a little confused at this point-- And I think I need to have a small talk with him before even attempting anything else. I don't know what's going on with this.

    ReplyDelete