Lately, I've been stressed. Stressed by everything-- Things I can't mention here for the sake of my privacy. But the list is long, and complex, and stressful. It's been a little strange, I guess, but the more stressed I've become, the more I've been desiring S&m as catharsis. The irony in this mindset is it's cyclical nature-- I'm stressed and need to be hurt, but I can't be hurt because I'm too busy with the things that are making me stressed. Go figure, right?
All I've been craving is being slapped, punched, flogged, paddled. I want to be abused until I'm so exhausted that I can't stand. I want to be left a tear-stained mess on the floor of your shower, your bedroom, your kitchen. I need a dacryphile who won't stop when the tears form, but will push through-- And want to see more of them. I don't need a loving hug, or sweet lovemaking. I don't need intercourse at all. I need your rage, your Sadism, your desire for catharsis of your own. Of course, if you want to shove your fingers in my ass, or you feel like seeing a little girl's mouth around your cock, I won't fight you on it-- That is, as long as you make it as unpleasant for me as you can.
-Violet.
That's quite the invitation, and completely understandable. Kink is my only stress relief at this point, at least the only one that leaves me feeling satisfied for a day or two afterwards.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean, Flagg. Drugs, and sleep can only get me so far. Kink as at least productive, and it's something that leaves me with satisfaction far surpassing any other means.
ReplyDelete