Today was an all-together strange day. I woke up this morning to a text from a friend of mine saying that he was in need of a good lay. My original intent in replying to him wasn't to hook up with him, but through our conversation, things just progressed in that direction. He and I are friends in school, but outside of the campus we'd never usually be seen together. As a means to protect our delicate reputations, we headed off towards my house at different times, and we only actually got to talking once he had followed me into my room, and sat down on my bed. I think we just said hi, and he took my by the waist and leaned up to kiss me.
Eventually, he pushed me onto my back and positioned himself over me, his hands went straight to my t-shirt and we kissed while he squeezed my tits through my shirt and bra. He broke our kiss, pulled my t-shirt up over my chest, and released my breasts from my bra. He didn't take his time, and didn't leave his intentions to question. He gripped my tits, and began licking and sucking them. His sucks became bites and pulls. The pain from his teeth was exquisite, and I couldn't help myself from sighing. His hand reached down to my pants, and he fumbled to release the clasp on my jeans. His lips never left mine as I raised my hips, and he yanked my pants around my ankles and spread my legs. His had came in contact with my pussy, and he teased me before sliding the crotch of my thong aside. Almost immediately, his fingers were working inside me, and when he leaned down to resume his game with my tits, I felt his hard cock press against my leg through his boxers. His fingers had me moaning, and writhing, and biting my lip. He smiled, and stood up, flinging his clothes off in a matter of seconds.
He lied on top of me, and rubbed his dick against my stomach, moaning into my mouth and pinching my nipples while he did so. He slowly moved up towards my face, and slid his cock between my tits and into my mouth. The awkward angle forced my gag reflex into hyper-drive while his cock hammered its way down my throat. He pumped relentlessly until I felt his cum shoot into my mouth. I kept sucking on his cock while I swallowed his spunk until he backed away from me and sat at the end of my bed. "Huh. I need to sit down for a minute," he explained when I sat up next to him. I stood, and fixed my top while looking around my room for my jeans. I slid into my clothes while he went in the bathroom and washed his hands, he came out a few moments later, and began adjusting his own clothing. "See ya" he smiled while he grabbed his sweatshirt from my chair. I simply nodded, and waved before going about my own business. The main door to my house opened, and slammed shut.
I wonder if this will happen again.
-Violet.
No comments:
Post a Comment