Well, as anyone who's read even a single one of my experiences on this blog knows, I've certainly had a few very kinky experiences. My first actually agreed-upon kinky experience can be found here, and that was my first "kinky" experience in the way that a lot of people seem to think of kink. In reality, though, I don't think I've ever had a truly non-taboo experience. The night I lost my virginity was practically as kinky as anything else I've written about in this blog. I guess old habits die hard?
I was really, really close friends with a certain boy my sophomore year of high school. He was a freshman, but looked around thirty years old at the time. I often slept overnight at his house, and there really wasn't much of a sexual tension between us-- Or so I thought. He knew that I had a crush on him, and we had kissed once a few months prior at a movie theater, but it really wasn't a big deal. He had a girlfriend in the junior year, and I was under the impression that things between us were platonic.
Now, I don't really remember all the details clearly for a few reasons-- But the strongest reason that I don't remember a lot of details is just purely that the memory has faded over time. I guess it's a little sad to say, but I don't really care if I eventually completely forget that night.
As usual, we were up watching stupid comedy movies that my friend was a fan of, and he was teasing me. He figured out that I have a "soft spot" on the back of my neck, and was having the time of his life fiddling with me, making me giggle and "run away". It was late at night, and we were both a little bit over-tired, and over-sugared. As we watched the film, he was running his fingers over the back of my neck, and running his hand over my thighs. He gripped my leg, and slowly slid his hand up my thigh, only stopping when his hand was pressed up against my crotch. He left his hand there and laughed "Where's my hand?" I guess I was pretty uncomfortable with all of this. I didn't know what he was trying to do, and I'm not really the type who tells people off over "mild" things such as this. I just sat around and waited it off. He left his hand pressed up against my shorts, and continued to jokingly tease me throughout the course of the night. Eventually, the movie ended, and he was told by his mother to go upstairs to his room. (I slept on the couch in the basement.)
At about two in the morning, I got some texts from him-- And his purpose was clear. I don't remember what was said in the individual texts, but it was something along the lines of "You're very lucky that I let you sleep over." "I could kick you out right now, and you'd be stuck with no-where to go." and "I'm hard...". I got his meaning, and I was so confused. We were friends. He had a girlfriend. This was wrong. But, the time came, and he snuck downstairs to where I was staying, and climbed onto me on the couch. His hands roamed, I was prodded open, and kissed, and touched. Eventually, we fucked. He was over me, humping away, and I was in pain-- And still very confused.
He took me by the hair, and guided his cock into my mouth, where he jerked off and eventually came down my throat. He turned on a movie... And we really didn't speak more of it. He knew it was wrong too, I guess. This became a regular thing, and eventually initiated a short, very unhealthy relationship. I know that outwardly, it isn't very "kinky", but the result is all the same. I assume that this is coercion, and rape, when you look at it, but I'm not entirely certain.
-Violet.
I was really, really close friends with a certain boy my sophomore year of high school. He was a freshman, but looked around thirty years old at the time. I often slept overnight at his house, and there really wasn't much of a sexual tension between us-- Or so I thought. He knew that I had a crush on him, and we had kissed once a few months prior at a movie theater, but it really wasn't a big deal. He had a girlfriend in the junior year, and I was under the impression that things between us were platonic.
Now, I don't really remember all the details clearly for a few reasons-- But the strongest reason that I don't remember a lot of details is just purely that the memory has faded over time. I guess it's a little sad to say, but I don't really care if I eventually completely forget that night.
As usual, we were up watching stupid comedy movies that my friend was a fan of, and he was teasing me. He figured out that I have a "soft spot" on the back of my neck, and was having the time of his life fiddling with me, making me giggle and "run away". It was late at night, and we were both a little bit over-tired, and over-sugared. As we watched the film, he was running his fingers over the back of my neck, and running his hand over my thighs. He gripped my leg, and slowly slid his hand up my thigh, only stopping when his hand was pressed up against my crotch. He left his hand there and laughed "Where's my hand?" I guess I was pretty uncomfortable with all of this. I didn't know what he was trying to do, and I'm not really the type who tells people off over "mild" things such as this. I just sat around and waited it off. He left his hand pressed up against my shorts, and continued to jokingly tease me throughout the course of the night. Eventually, the movie ended, and he was told by his mother to go upstairs to his room. (I slept on the couch in the basement.)
At about two in the morning, I got some texts from him-- And his purpose was clear. I don't remember what was said in the individual texts, but it was something along the lines of "You're very lucky that I let you sleep over." "I could kick you out right now, and you'd be stuck with no-where to go." and "I'm hard...". I got his meaning, and I was so confused. We were friends. He had a girlfriend. This was wrong. But, the time came, and he snuck downstairs to where I was staying, and climbed onto me on the couch. His hands roamed, I was prodded open, and kissed, and touched. Eventually, we fucked. He was over me, humping away, and I was in pain-- And still very confused.
He took me by the hair, and guided his cock into my mouth, where he jerked off and eventually came down my throat. He turned on a movie... And we really didn't speak more of it. He knew it was wrong too, I guess. This became a regular thing, and eventually initiated a short, very unhealthy relationship. I know that outwardly, it isn't very "kinky", but the result is all the same. I assume that this is coercion, and rape, when you look at it, but I'm not entirely certain.
-Violet.
No comments:
Post a Comment