Saturday, November 27, 2010

Two Lives

Last night I made time to see Ethan, after not hearing or seeing much of him over the past couple of months. This lovely man has put up with my being stressed out, busy, and overall unavailable even though he has his own issues to deal with. Things were pretty rocky between us for a little while, but we're trying to stay close friends despite our busy schedules.

I waited in a parking lot for him to pick me up, and I hoped into his truck, tossing my bag onto the floor, and buckling myself in for the ride. After some small-talk, we were on the way to pick up pizza, and then hang out at his house for the night. Eventually we got to his house, ate a couple pieces of pizza each, and then curled up on the couch together. Curled up with his chest against my back, and my ass pressing against his pelvis, I've never been so comfortable. He was running his hands over my chest and down the back of my pants (which were slowly sliding down my hips), tickling me, and kissing my neck.

Eventually, we decided to work our way into his bedroom, where I removed my bra completely (he had already unclasped it while we had been laying), and tossed it into the corner. He stripped off his pants and shirt, and we got into bed where I pulled off my jeans and socks before curling up against him. We cuddled, and fondled, and kissed before he slipped his fingers between my legs, rubbing and flicking my clit until I was a writhing, moaning mess. I pulled off my tank top, and threw my leg over his hips, laying on top of him and kissing his neck and chest while grinding against his boxer-clad erection. Eventually, he pulled off his boxers and t-shirt, and grabbed a condom from his bedside table and slipped it on before cuddling back up to me with my ass to his hips, and sliding into me from behind, he slid in and out slowly for a couple of minutes before turning me completely onto my stomach, and fucking me with his hands on the small of my back. At some point I had asked if I could call him daddy, and he agreed enthusiastically. I added the term to my cries, and he fucked me harder, my hands over my ass while her gripped them and pushed his cock between my hips. He pulled himself out of me, and I grabbed the vibrator he had bought me a while ago from my bag.

From there, we turned over and I sat myself on top of him for a while, squirming around and enjoying the feeling of having his cock inside of me for a few minutes before turning around, removing the condom, and sucking on his cock while my hips were in front of his face. He grabbed my vibrator and turned it on, sliding it against my pussy-lips while I sucked on him. I moaned onto his cock, and sucked and licked on him while cupping his balls in my hand before we curled up next to each other for a few moments. Suddenly he turned over, and started fucking my cunt with the vibrator before sliding his cock deep into my mouth and fucking my throat slightly. He moved forward, and placed his balls over my mouth where I sucked on them and licked them as he continued pounding my pussy with my toy.

He backed up again, and continued letting me suck his cock, I could see his balls twitching, so I wasn't surprised when he turned me over onto my stomach, and put another condom on before slipping into me, he pumped into me a few times, and then replaced his cock with his fingers, and I felt him slip a finger from his other hand into my asshole and he fucked me in both holes like that for a minute before pushing his cock back into my pussy, and fucking me harder than ever. I screamed "Fuck my pussy daddy!" and he plunged his cock into me several more times before sitting back and twisting me around so that he could cum in my mouth. I sucked on his cock, and felt it shoot down the back of my throat. We laid back down together for a while before moving back into the living room to watch some more bad television and cuddle.

It was a simple, but awesome, night.
-Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment